Consider these questions:
How many printers, copiers, and MFPs do you have?
- How is print output distributed among these machines?
- How often do they break down?
- How has a broken machine impacted productivity?
- How do you manage your printer service needs?
How often do your printers run out of ink or toner?
- What impact does it have on your company’s productivity?
- What is your total spend on ink and toner?
- How much ink and toner supply inventory do you have?
- Do you know which printer each stocked supply goes to?
Addressing and analyzing this information, and making determinations to create better efficiency and control, are the objectives of MPS. Our solution monitors printer activity, automates toner re-ordering and service requests, and helps reduce energy consumption and ink/toner usage. Whether you want to go green or simply manage costs, MPS can help manage all your print-related needs. Please contact us for a free assessment to determine the savings and benefits MPS can provide for your organization.